Families of Murder Victims (FMV) is a victim advocacy and services program specifically for family members and friends of a homicide victim, regardless of the status of the case. The following services are provided, free of charge, to co-victims of violence:
- Emotional & crisis support
- Information on police and court proceedings
- Court accompaniment at court proceedings
- Assistance in obtaining protection orders
- Referrals to other agencies for additional services such as emergency food, shelter, home repairs, etc.
- Assistance in filing for Victim Compensation Assistance
- Assistance in registering for Victim Notification
- Support writing victim impact statements
If you are interested in receiving services through FMV, please call (215) 686-8033.