The West/Southwest Victim Services Program (WSW) is committed to helping victims of crime in the 12th, 16th, 18th, and 19th police districts. We provide the following services, free of charge, to those who have been victimized by crime:
- Emotional & crisis support
- Information on police and court proceedings
- Court accompaniment at the preliminary hearing
- Information on the progress of the case
- Assistance in obtaining protection orders
- Referrals to other agencies for additional services such as emergency food, shelter, home repairs, etc.
- Assistance in filing for Victim Compensation Assistance
If you are interested in receiving services through WSW, please call (215) 567-6776 or email us at email@example.com.